Saturday, January 22, 2011

before week three


As I anticipate my Monday workday that will start at 8 a.m. for a Bobbi Brown event I volunteered (why do I do this to myself) to take photos of, here are a few photos I've taken with my BlackBerry throughout the two weeks I have been working and living in Mexico City.

The photos taken outside are from my walk to and from work. I try to take a different route home every day and so far it has resulted in discovering really cool houses, fancy car garages, and restaurants.

A few photos from the office. W Mexico City is always featured in the hippest magazines here. I like that I am "improving my Spanish" while looking at the editorials. I improved my Korean clutching one magazine per month so I'm sure this will help as well!

Naranjada minerals y naturals that I love and always order at restaurants.

#203 - my eight story apartment home!