Thursday, July 1, 2010

My residency in Boston is coming to an end in one week. It's hard to believe that four years of college have gone by and that I am going to finish my fifth year living and working in a new country. I've come to realize that the International Business (BSIB) program at Northeastern is the ultimate prep course for soon-to-be expatriates. My classmates and I share the same curiosity of traveling and working in the world, the delicate relationships between countries, and the way money moves through different economies. My summer classes are over and my Spanish is better than ever before - yearning to reach that tipping point of being past proficiency, and onto the realm of fluency.

There's still a lot to do before I leave Boston - it's a bittersweet time for me because my boy and I will have to do long-distance for a while. And I'm turning 22 tomorrow. When did that happen?? Regardless, I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

P5115993
Sun room in a penthouse at FP3 in Fort Point - from a yoga event I will blog about soon!