Thursday, June 3, 2010

red spaces


I followed Christina around (she's used to it by now) while she was browsing some of David Choe's smaller pieces that were in the back of the gallery. The gallery must have been a clothing store in a former life because the back was lined with dressing room compartments stripped of their doors. They created a unique space for showcasing two or three works with customized mirrors by the artist.

On a completely different note, tonight I made some Japanese curry and hamburger steak (that sounds weird spelled out in English haha) with my friend Kang and Phil. A good way to end the day after a long day of class, meeting with a trustee of my university, and hand delivering invitations at the Massachusetts State House for my mini internship at Oiste? required by my Spanish class for me to practice Spanish and serve the community. Busy summer days my friends!