Saturday, May 1, 2010

I flew back to LA

P2285503

After a grueling day of moving and pushing all my belongings in a granny cart in the rain, I finally got on a plane and made it to Los Angeles! It's so good to be back in Southern California where there are lemon trees, taco trucks, and an abundance of al fresco dining.

Because everyone around me is graduating and talking about post-grad while I have one more year to go (Northeastern is a five-year school because of our co-op program), this trip has really made me think about where I want to go after I am done with school. It would be great to be closer to my parents and my younger brother (lately being a punk) but LA's lack of public transportation bothers me. Can I squeeze a few more years out of Boston or Cambridge? New York is always in the top five, Bay Area, Seoul, Portland even? Wow I don't know.

Where will you fly to next?