Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pasadena Confessional

I have a confession to make.

Sometimes my best friend Christina and I go to Pasadena "only for dessert" and after we indulge in chocolate, cake, and other sweet things, we instantly crave something savory - like chicken and waffles. Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles to be exact.


On another note, today was a super busy day. It started off on a very good note at the Bodega sale on Boylston where everyone walked out happy with at least a pair of shoes. Got a pair of Nikes for $25! Got a comment on my MCM purse - a first in the US but I guess that means it's getting bigger! I didn't tell the guy that my grandma gave it to me though... haha It's... vintage?

Sat on a panel for admissions at my school where little kids who got admitted early got to ask us questions about my involvement on campus, went to dance practice for a little bit and then went to moderate an alumni event for Asian American Heritage Week! Whew glad today is pretty much done... but now I'm debating on whether or not I should go out. I feel like I should, but then again I have so. much. work. to do. But I just sat and listened to a bunch of alumni tell us to go have fun so maybe I will tonight. Forgivable, yes?

Apologies for the stream of consciousness.