Monday, October 19, 2009

This is your captain speaking...

The only flight safety announcements I like to pay attention to are the ones with elegant, beautiful flight attendants (usually of Asian descent from my experience) where I scrutinize every aspect of their perfectly pressed uniform and flawless makeup.

Tonight, these children have my undivided attention - I just watched an entire flight safety exercise on my bed in a bathrobe while looking to book a flight to Los Angeles for the holidays. I don't even have my boarding pass and I'm voluntarily watching someone explain how to put a seatbelt on.




Now for a sequel... what if they had big fluffy dogs explaining flight safety? Wait... no that wouldn't really work with the life jacket and oxygen mask... it would, however, grab my attention more than a dull American Airlines flight attendant bored out of his/her mind!