Thursday, August 13, 2009

pyro?

I have a strange infatuation for lighting matches.

The infatuation goes well with my love of candles - but I think my interest in candles only exists to make the lighting matches part seem okay. I think it arises from my fascination and appreciation of matter. I've been wishing I had done better in all my advanced chemistry and biology classes in high school these days. I really just want to know how things work. I can literally stare into a burning match until the flame is too close for comfort.
My best friends sent me this Capri Blue - Volcano candle along with beautiful earrings and a navy top that is exactly my style as a belated birthday gift. I always wondered if I would ever find a group of girls I could always count on, trust, and love - these girls are definitely my lifelong companions!