Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to eat and still lose weight IN KOREA.

People usually gain weight during their trips to Korea because of all the tempting food but I somehow managed to return to the states 8 pounds lighter!

I think it was a combination of spacing out all the delicious, aromatic food within 5 months, my daily intake of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients (all very important!), completely abandoning processed foods (easy to do because of all the media unwrapping truths about junk food in Korea), and an insignificant amount of cardio (I wish it were a bit more significant though).

I'm happy to say that I've become a more health conscious person - but for the record, I definitely did not skimp out on all the galbi, ddukbokkee, and boong-uh bbang :)

Munching, per usual at the Waterfront in Boston.