Friday, May 22, 2009

Last days

My Macbook won't turn on... It's just the grey screen with an apple in the middle and the wheel that goes around and around and won't stop... sigh.

I guess my computer is telling me that it's time to go home! I'm flying out of Seoul on Monday.

The Korean media is in a frenzy covering the former President, Roh Moo-Hyun's death. He had been under public scrutiny and police investigation for allegedly accepting bribes during his presidency. Today it was reported that he jumped off a cliff while hiking in the morning. I think high-profile suicides are out of control these days in Korea. The media zeros in on the death and how it occured without any follow-up afterwards to prevent future suicides.

I feel like I'm watching a Korean drama sometimes when I watch the news.