I'm actually not even supposed to be able to get the specific Korean-American visa (F4) that I want because I'm not 22, but the consul happened to walk by and took a look at my situation and I'm in the clear! At first I tried the "but I'm 22 in Korean age" thing, but it doesn't matter if you're considered a 1 year old at birth when it comes to applying for visas, I guess. Go fig!
My flight is on Wednesday the 14th and I'm finally in LA trying to get a visa! Busy busy!
Before I go, fellow Boston resident dreamecho (dream echo, not dream-e-cho as I used to pronounce it before hehe) tagged me to share 7 random tidbits about me. Here they are!
1. I'm currently in my longest relationship to date (almost a year! 11 months) and am a very happy camper.
2. In my opinion, I think Chicago, IL is the prettiest city in the United States. Especially at twilight or at dusk.
3. I'm very sensitive to sound. I cover my ears before I cover my eyes when watching a scary movie!
4. I like to eat pieces of a cake or pie, not small individual sweets. I like the fact that it is almost always shared (unless suffering a horrible breakup I suppose) and that it is a part of something bigger.
5. I think Anthony Bourdain's demeanor is always very amusing
6. I was a blogger on Xanga since 2000 and recently moved to Blogspot.
7. My left pinky is slightly longer than my right from years of playing cello.
I want to tag...
The fabulous twins at Between
Christy at Christ in a Song
Lyds at Lydia Bedelia
Odj who will fly you away with Rocket Pinkerton