Monday, December 15, 2008

A slightly different course.

I'm not going home for the holidays this year. *Gasp! Shock!*
Yes, I will be fine. Don't worry. I think my parents are having a hard time accepting the fact that I won't be spending the holidays at home... but I'll be seeing you soon mom and pops and joe!

My 6 month co-op comes to an end this Friday. It's kind of bittersweet.

I'm not enrolled for classes for Spring 2009. *Gasp again! You what??*
This requires a bit more explanation which will come later but it involves filling out visa forms for Korea and China. And no I did not get suspended or expelled. Oh and no my parents aren't freaking out.

I'm sad that the other Park is off to LA tomorrow for 2 weeks...


But these ladies have flown in just in time to spend some time with me!


And I have some pretty lovely ladies as roommates! (Dinner on Wednesday slee and mchi!)

This December is a bit different than what I had initially expected, but in the end all that matters is that I am lucky to have people who care for me and am blessed to have special people whom I can care for in my life.

Love, Love, Love.